One of the newly minted owners of Samsung Galaxy Note 7 exploded during charging. We only know that he used to microUSB adapter with USB-C.
The first report on the explosion Note 7
The owner of the smartphone Samsung Galaxy Note 7 exploded published photos of the device on the online forum Baidu Tieba after the device exploded while charging. Users gave no further details except that charging was carried out via an adapter with microUSB to USB-C. The model is equipped with a connector is of the second type.
Samsung has just a few weeks ago has opened pre-orders for Galaxy Note 7, and more recently started to supply customers worldwide devices.
In Russia, the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 exploded device sales will begin September 16, 2016, three weeks later than previously announced the date of 26 August. Transfer start may be associated with the high demand for novelty in the United States and South Korea.
The first smartphone with the scanner of the iris
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 was introduced in early August 2016 This is the first smartphone on the market, equipped with a scanner of the iris (in addition to the fingerprint scanner).
The owner of the unit said that the smartphone is charged via an adapter
The smartphone is made in the body with protection from moisture and dust level of IP68 and is equipped with 5.7-inch display with a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels (518 ppi) and rounded edges, 64-bit 8-core processor (4 cores x 2.3 GHz + x 4 core 1.6 GHz), performed on a 14-nm, 4 GB of RAM. The latter can expand the memory card (the vendor has officially announced support for the card capacities up to 256 GB or less).
The main camera has a resolution of Note 12 MP and is capable of capturing 4K-video. As in the last flagship, implemented Dual Pixel Technology, which increases the efficiency of the AF phase. The lens has an aperture number off / 1.7. In turn, the front camera offers a resolution of 5 MP.
The smartphone is equipped with a battery capacity of 3500 mAh. Charging is done via USB-C connector, or via electromagnetic induction through a wireless charger, which is an optional accessory.
Works Note 7 running Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system.
On the Internet, described many cases of fire, smartphones, and, as a rule, it is the Apple iPhone and the Samsung, due to their popularity. In July 2015 a fire occurred while charging iPhone via brand charger, which is rare (usually this happens when you use non-original). In July 2014 the 18-year-old woman died as a result of electric shock, which left iPhone 4s charged for the night next to his bed. In July 2013 there have been two incidents. A 23-year-old girl was killed by electric shock during a conversation with the iPhone 4 connected charging, the man received severe brain damage when charging the iPhone 4, as a result, ended up in a coma. All of them used non-original chargers.